Are you a freelancer with a story to share? Are you looking for a platform where to share your knowledge as a freelancer or a remote worker? Want to write for one of the most useful websites for freelancers and remote workers? We are always on the lookout for articles on freelancing life, passive income, career move, the good and the bad of being freelancers, good products to use, and so on.
We know there are many talented people out there, many stories still to be told… and we are here for this reason and that’s why we wanna value you and your time.
Please read the guidelines below before submitting your ideas.
Write For Freelancing Journal: Our Guidelines
- Guest posts have to be over 1500 words, and unique;
- Please make sure to proofread your article for grammatical errors, sentence structure, and quality;
- Please make sure to perform a fact check on your statements;
- All articles must be original content. They must not have been posted previously anywhere on the Internet. We will check every single article submitted, in order to verify it’s unique and it’s not copied. **Please note that if after an accurate plagiarism check we will find out your article is a clone of someone else’s article or it’s already been published it won’t be used. This also applies to articles with inaccuracies or submitted without adhering to the guidelines;
- Make sure to include a bio: we will add it at the bottom of the article with all your social media accounts and your blog linked;
- All articles should be submitted via Word and clearly indicate where in the article the photos should be placed;
- Our editors reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit any submitted content from a grammar point of view in order to comply with our Editorial Policy.
How To Pitch
- Pitch a story, not a topic. Never reach out with a basic “I wanna write for you” and without a specific story. Be as precise as you can, keeping your pitch brief and to the point;
- Give us a reason to like your idea and explain why you’re qualified to write about the topic;
- Know who you’re pitching; read FreelancingJournal and customize your pitch for our outlet;
- Always include the URL of your blog or your social networks, so we can have a look at who you are;
- Don’t attach a full draft, even if you already have one written (and never published).
Note for Brands and Companies
The above guidelines are not for brands, companies, or Pr agencies but for fellow bloggers, writers, and readers who want to share their stories as freelancers and remote workers. If you’re a company and you want to discuss a potential partnership with us, please get in touch via email.
Why Write For Freelancing Journal?
We want to give you the opportunity to share your story with us and with our growing community: freelancing and working from home is becoming increasingly popular, and we want to make sure the most of the people can get a grasp of it.
Every writer will get the article shared on our social media accounts and a link to his/her website will be added.
If you want, once you’re published we really appreciate it if you share the content you create for us far and wide!
Are You Ready To Write For Freelancing Journal?
- Contact us via email with your story idea and we’ll revert back to you with our feedback-
Can’t Wait to Read Your Amazing Stories!